Robert Ross Fitzpatricks Private Wealth
Rob has over 20 years experience in Finance and Industry and has enjoyed management roles in Banking and Funds Management in Sydney and London. In more recent years, Rob gained invaluable experience in comprehensive advice as the General manager of the family office for a wealthy family in Sydney. Rob established Ross Financial Advisers in 2006.
Rob has Bachelor Degrees in Law and Accounting (UNSW), a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment and an Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning).
- Bachelor of Laws (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance UNSW)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (FP)
- Advance Strategies for SMSF accreditation
Areas of expertise
Strategic Financial Advice
- 15 years Financial Advice
- Banking, finance and portfolio management
“After we retired, Rob carefully assessed our needs and wants and chose a portfolio of investments which suited us very well. These investments prospered. When the GFC hit, we were better prepared than most. And now, 10 years after Rob first advised us, we are able to enjoy our later years in comfortable financial circumstances.”